POWERFUL DATA VALIDATION WITH
MOTOR CARRIER SNAPSHOT
What is it?
Motor Carrier SnapShot (MCSS) is a powerful, interactive tool that enables brokers to quickly and effectively pre-qualify risks to determine eligibility, while integrating a specific insurance company’s underwriting guidelines.
With fully integrated FMCSA safety measurements and DOT data, MCSS provides detailed and relevant information that’s ideal for field underwriting, and includes a “plug-in” option for improving the overall underwriting process.
Operating in real-time, this fully customizable, a state-of-the-art program incorporates live carrier data that helps to prevent data manipulation fraud, ensuring an accurate representation of the risk presented.
- Instant prequalification of fleets
- Prevention of unacceptable data modifications
- Pre-screening for chameleon carriers
- Customized insurance pre-screening guidelines
- Monitoring of carriers and change-in-risk notifications
- 12, 24, and 36-month trend forecasting for renewals
What does it do?
By way of a primary dashboard, MCSS is home to a virtual menu of comprehensive tools, providing users with vital information regarding:
- Authority. Get up-to-the-minute information on records that have active for-hire authority.
- Insurance. Review underwriting data to ensure the right coverage matches the risk.
- Inspections. Inspection files map and identify specific violations, patterns, and potential equipment responsible for said violations to better understand a carrier’s overall performance and history.
- BASICs History. Instantly view violations by category, month, and specific power units to address concerns and identify issues that are most prevalent.
- Crash History. Know the quality of a risk with MCSS Crash History, a frequently updated database with crashes across the U.S. dating back to 2000.
- MCSS Scoring. Customized algorithms target primary issues of concern and violations to accurately evaluate overall safety performance.
- General Information. Save time by performing carrier searches, reviewing active client lists, and saving your search history in a single location on the homepage dashboard.
- Options and Comments. Make notes and comments on certain records that can be easily accessed by CSRs and other staff.