For insurers, our AutoLiability.com platform has the power to provide underwriters with a suite of flexible, interconnected, state specific and compliant underwriting services that’s fully integrated within the rating site – providing instant delivery of each insurance company’s requirements.
For agents, AutoLiability.com provides 24/7 access to our markets, providing timely and competitive rate indications from several A-rated carriers.
Transportation risks within our appetite include:
- Retail and Service
- Contractors and Tradesman
- Couriers and Delivery
- Less-than-Truckload (LTL)
- Long Haul, Intermediate, and Local Operations
- Motor Carriers with Federal MC Authority
- Dry Van
- Auto Haulers
- Dump (Tractor-Trailer Combo Only)
- Livery Operations
Rate indication requirements:
- 1 to 9 Power Units – The rate indication submission must include the following attachments:
- Verifiable Hard Copy Loss Runs (2-4 years)
- Current Driver MVRs (dated within last 60 days)
The Power of an Open Market
For auto liability risks that don’t fit neatly in many traditional programs, our exclusive Open Market Access allows us to approach multiple markets. We accept nearly every type of risk, anywhere you need coverage. Risks included, but are not limited to, large fleets, new ventures, and even distressed accounts.